I’ve been bias against social media.
Until recently I hadn’t thought of it as a “real” marketing channel.
But now I’m convinced of the opposite.
About a month ago I saw my friend and fellow entrepreneur, Lawrence Watkins post
on Facebook that his business’s Facebook page, Great Black Speakers,
had just crossed 20,000 Facebook Likes (today, it’s over 30,000).
I was curious, so I messaged him and said, “Cool, how’d you do it?”
I was blown away when I read
his response because he wasn’t advertising to get those Likes. And not
only that, but his Facebook page was actually driving a growing amount
of business directly as well as indirectly via email subscribes and
traffic.
So, how did he do it? Learn how and the not-so-obvious secret that has
account for much of the growth in this interview and by reading the
guide below
No comments:
Post a Comment